The reason why a 36 inch induction cooktop might be a perfect solution for you is that it’s large enough so you can prepare several meals at the same time. Generally speaking, each 36" induction stoves has at least five elements.
Of course, the size should not be the only criterion for picking the product. The one you choose needs to ensure fast cooking. It also needs to have easy-to-use controls, surface that’s not easy to scratch, and so on. So, how are you supposed to find the best 36 inch induction cooktop? With our help, easy!
Here are five 36 inch induction stove reviews that will help you make the right decision. Go through these reviews and you’ll be able to find your best product!
GE CHP9536SJSS Café
Gray Stove Top with Five Induction Elements
We start our reviews with a gray model which design makes it look really nice in any kitchen. But, it’s not just the looks that make this cooktop stand out. GE CHP9536SJSS Café is also great because it gives you a lot of convenience, considering that it comes with five different-size induction elements, each of which is pretty powerful.
- 5-element cooktop – The largest induction element is in the middle with the diameter of 11 inches. There are two six inch elements on the left side, which can be used as one long element connected with a bridge. The two on the right are seven and eight inches in diameter.
- Power – The most powerful element is the one in the middle whose wattage is 3700 Watts.
- Griddle – A griddle made of stainless steel clad aluminum is included in the package.
- Great cooking performances – When it comes to fast heating, GE CHP9536SJSS Café is top of the crop.
- Reasonable price – Considering how awesome it is, this product is pretty affordable.
- Durability – Some users complain that this cooktop might start breaking after a year or so of regular use.
Silver Mirror Burner with Triple Zone
The first thing you will notice about this product is that it looks really nice. Its silver mirror design and easy-to-use controls make it a pretty attractive choice. And Thermador CIT365KM is also great when it comes to performances. It can product rapid heating, while its induction elements add to the convenience.
- Five cooktop elements – Because there are five cooktop elements of different sizes, you will be able to prepare several meals at the same time.
- Triple Zone – The cooktop element in the middle has adjustable diameter. You can choose from three different sizes.
- Convenience – The stove is very easy to use thanks to the fact that it has five cooktop elements, one of which has adjustable size.
- Rapid heating – Fast heating is one of the best things about this model.
- Price – If the price of Thermador CIT365KM was slightly cheaper, this would be the best 36 inch cooktop on the marker.
Reasonably-Priced Five-Element Stove
Made by a reputable brand, this cooktop is expected to serve you well for ages. And during that time, it should provide you nothing but top cooking performances. Apart from producing rapid heating, this product is great for another reason – it’s also very convenient to use thanks to the specially-designed induction elements.
- Two bridge elements – The two elements on the left can be connected with a bridge element, thus creating a long element ideal for griddles. The same goes for the two elements on the right side.
- Dual Zone – The element in the middle had adjustable diameter. You can choose from two different sizes.
- User convenience – The cooktop is very easy to use, allowing you to prepare several meals at once.
- Reasonable price – This is one of the most affordable cooktops on our list.
- Quality & durability – Some users complain that the cooktop is not too durable.
Bosch 800 Series NIT8666UC
Perfect Cooktop for Precise Cooking
When it comes to cooking performances, you won’t be able to find too many cooktops better than Bosch 800 Series NIT8666UC. Take a look at its features to see why!
- AutoChef® Technology – Thanks to this technology, the product will maintain a precise cooking temperature.
- 4200W element – This is one of the most powerful cooktops on the market, with the central induction element having the wattage of 4200W.
- Precise temperature – This Bosch 36 inch induction cooktop is great at temperature monitoring, meaning that you can be sure your food won’t get overcooked.
- Fast heating – The cooktop elements are really powerful, so they can heat up really fast.
- Price – It’s not cheap, but considering its performances, this cooktop does deserve your attention.
Affordable Cooktop with Five Adjustable Elements
This model is pretty cheap, but that doesn’t mean that it’s cheaply made. On the contrary, same as any other LG product, this cooktop too is expected to last for a long time. It’s also great in terms of performances, while its useful features will make your job easy.
- Five elements – There are five cooktop elements, the largest having a diameter of 12 inches.
- Adjustable elements – There’s a triple element (12"/9"/6") and two double elements (9"/6" & 8"/5).
- Steady Heat technology – This system is responsible for ensuring a constant temperature. This means that you got nothing to worry that your foods will get burned.
- Convenient to use – This cooktop was designed with user convenience in mind. It has three adjustable elements, while its controls are super-easy to use.
- Affordable price – With the price of just over a thousand dollars, this cooktop is among the most affordable on the current market.
- None – We like everything about this cooktop, which is why it has our utmost recommendation.